About the exam
Exam Name : Acquia Certified Drupal 8 Site Builder
Exam Duration: 75 minutes
Exam length: 50 questions
Pass/Fail mark: 68%
Acquia Certified Drupal 8 Site Builder exam is to validate the skills and knowledge of a Drupal Site Builder in the areas of using Drupal features, Content and User Management, Content Modeling, Site Display, Community and Contributed Projects, Module and Theme Management, Security, and Performance.
Acquia's Drupal 8 Site Builder exam can be taken in a testing center, or in your office, provided certain environmental details can be guaranteed (such as a webcam on the testing computer). Do not be discouraged if you do not pass the exam the first time. Many do not.
This exam validates a candidate’s ability to:
- Plan, build, and manage Drupal 8-based solutions
- Understand the core Drupal practices for site building
- Develop and maintain applications using Drupal site building tools
- Install and configure new Drupal modules and themes
The basic knowledge and skills required at this level should include all of the following areas and objective components.
- Demonstrate professional experience using Drupal
- Setup and configure Drupal sites
- Model content architectures
- Manage Drupal content and users
- Install and configure contributed Drupal modules and themes
Web and IT Knowledge
- Experience in developing Drupal websites and web applications
- Basic PHP knowledge